Issue 87 of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine is now available in newsagents and that’s my Fairy Fun Stamps on the cover (top left) because they feature in a 7 page masterclass on how to colour using Promarkers. There are tips and instructions for various colouring methods for beginner, intermediate and advanced crafters and a total of five gorgeous card examples using my stamps, so it’s well worth checking out. If you’re outside the UK, you can order individual issues from the publisher’s website.
What’s inside this issue:
• Summer brights: 27 new ideas for eye-catching cards
• Melissa Frances: Check out the latest new products to hit our shores!
• Washi tape: Male birthday cards using this hot trend
• Printing onto acetate: We show you how!
• ProMarkers masterclass: Step-by-step expert guide
• Doodled delights: Achieve stylish effects in a flash
• 2 FREE gifts: Exclusive Craftwork Cards Botanicals paper collection
plus 64-page British cardmaking book
As a special limited time freebie to celebrate this issue, available until 20th August,
go to my website to download this cute Fairy Bluebell digi stamp.